AI for researchers
In this modern era where AI has taken over almost everything, finding the perfect AI sidekick is like searching for a needle in a haystack of silicon brains! As a researcher, I’ve dug deep into the matrix to bring you some fantastic resources that’ll turn your research process into a smooth, AI-powered joyride. Remember, if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em!
- Jenni AI: This clever AI has got your back with journals and web citations.
- Paperpal: Your new AI buddy for papers.
- Lex: Write in style with Lex’s page.
- Writefull: Academic writing.
- HeyGPT: Another ChatGPT
- Speed-reading like a pro
- Scholarcy: Summarizing papers
- chatpdf: Making PDFs chatty
- Paper Digest: Digest your PDFs with ease.
- typeset: Read, search, and conquer those PDF files.
- Audiopen: Transform voice notes into summarized text
- Literature Review AI Tools
- Paperdigest: Churning out literature reviews like a champ.
- Lateral: Find, organize, and revolutionize your research in one place
- Scite: A researcher’s best friend for lit reviews.
- ClioVis: Mind maps, timelines, and presentations
- Elicit: Your very own AI Research Assistant
- Perplexity: Industry + Academic Reviews
- litmaps: connect scientific papers
- Searching the web like an AI-savvy detective
- Consensus: Consensus is a search engine that channels its inner AI to extract and distill findings straight from scientific research.
Otter: Voice transcript
Murf: create voices
Speecify: a text-to-speech reader
Lovo: text to speech
AI Media: Captioning
Synthesia: create professional videos
Steve AI: Animation Videos
Deepbrain AI: animation
Pictory: create videos
Lumen5: create videos
Nightcafe: create art
photosonic: create images
stockimg: generate images (free)
Boomy: make generic music
Soundraw: free AI-generated free music
Beatoven: royalty-free music
Soundful: AI music generator
PDF Reader AI
Algo Docs: extract data from pdf
Data Collection Companies: